• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Kieran Phillips (in on loan)

DawlishBouy

A on loan striker from Barrow(!) doesn’t work out so we move on to a on loan striker from Huddersfield who can’t get a game at Walsall. Are we really fishing in the promotion pool or just filling the shirts?
Alternatively you could say we’ve lost a goal a game striker to injury and replaced him with someone who has just signed a 3 year contract with a Championship club.

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good interview, seems a modest lad who I hope does really well for us. Good luck Kieran, great to have you on board 👍
He thinks we play two up top!

grecIAN Harris

It seems ITK knows.....
......... that if you fire enough shots eventually you'll hit something. ITK has been chucking out random names for years and nothing has ever come of it.

andrew p long

Good interview, seems a modest lad who I hope does really well for us. Good luck Kieran, great to have you on board 👍
indeed. What I also liked was the number of times he said ‘and score some goals’. Pretty obvious that that is his focus, which is just what we need.

iscalad

So how’s Taylor going to change it round so he’s not on his own up front and is kept happy?
He was played wide at Walsall.

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
Judging by MT's interview that's us done then.

At least we managed to keep hold of the squad and hopefully we can have a real go from now until the end of the season.

Red Devon

Looks very pacy judging by his showreel should also be a mate for Cam coming from Yorkshire too.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looks very pacy judging by his showreel should also be a mate for Cam coming from Yorkshire too.
Looks like he has an eye for goal and reminds me of Jay Stansfield in the way he plays.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Ozzie's injury isn't as bad as first thought, and now with Keiran and Sam with Podge as back up/coaching t' youngsters our forward line could be looking quite strong for the play offs, (should we miss autos)

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Keeping Key and MJ is the best news of the day for me.

Looking forward to seeing Phillips play. I believe the last time we had a Phillips play for us he was also a striker and scored at Wembley.