• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

Agent Andy

Agent Andy for post 3,000 please, please give us something worth reading.
Other than Nelson to Torquay which I think we all know about, I haven’t heard anything else!

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Used to play up front with Dixie Normous, I believe
Well, if we're going there...what are the Peacock brothers, Chris and Drewe doing these days?

Average Joe

I just hope they are going to a good club to be loaned too, no disrespect but Taunton isn't good enough especially with the training etc. Would like Cox to go to a lower league two club or conference prem team at the least

gilbertshoot

So no
It's only appropriate that post 3000 is to remind people to keep this thread on topic, please. No silly needless posts.
So no Jack Meoff, Hugh Jardon or Isaac Kochs?

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I just hope they are going to a good club to be loaned too, no disrespect but Taunton isn't good enough especially with the training etc. Would like Cox to go to a lower league two club or conference prem team at the least
Agree, I'd be surprised if an EFL club takes a punt on Cox, a Conference loan however would be great.

Boyo

If someone goes to Taunton on loan, they would still train full time with us. If they go to a full-time team like Yeovil they would train exclusively with them.

budegrecian

Other than Nelson to Torquay which I think we all know about, I haven’t heard anything else!
I have to admit I hadn’t heard that he was off to Torquay.
Good loan move for him,though.

Grecianpasty

If someone goes to Taunton on loan, they would still train full time with us. If they go to a full-time team like Yeovil they would train exclusively with them.
My understanding is that was the case last year. However, now Taunton have been promoted to the NLS they would be required to train full time at Taunton.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
My understanding is that was the case last year. However, now Taunton have been promoted to the NLS they would be required to train full time at Taunton.
Have they gone full-time?

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's only appropriate that post 3000 is to remind people to keep this thread on topic, please. No silly needless posts.
…….Hear hear