• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Taylor Leaving? Has left!

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wonder if Tis is available 🤔
You are Dommers and I claim my five quid ! :)

grecIAN Harris

One thing that I would have thought that might influence his decision is the shape of the side he would be going to.............. unfortunately they play pretty much the same shape as we do so Matt putting his ideas into place isn't going to be a hard transition for him. He also has Ogbene, a player he likes very much, is up front for them.

manc grecian

Collins, Hartridge and Nombe
How are Rotherham affording all this?

Cowshed Grecian

Collins, Hartridge and Nombe
Going to take the tea lady aswell is he?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
How are Rotherham affording all this?
Because, like Tis, MT knows all the break clauses, salaries etc - maybe he is taking 24 hours to download all the data onto a stick to take Up North ?
Club should ban him from accessing club records till decision made.

budegrecian

As long as he doesn’t take Chas!

dontpassback

TheManFromDelMonte.

He says......perhaps the recent sale of Alfie Pond to Wolves and being told there was no money for the player budget from that, was the straw that finally broke the camel's back?

(This is pure speculation but it has to be something, right?)

Regards

TheManFromDelMonte. 👍
You may have a point,a lot of money has gone on the CF refurb,and pond goes for a wedge,and we don’t have any money for players,I get it that KMT is ambitious and I don’t blame him for that,but I doubt we will ever know what’s happened in the background,if he does go we need to get the next choice spot on

Cowshed Grecian

Because, like Tis, MT knows all the break clauses, salaries etc - maybe he is taking 24 hours to download all the data onto a stick to take Up North ?
Club should ban him from accessing club records till decision made.
How would that work then? Transfer window isn’t even open until Jan, and those three are definitely under contract so Rotherham best get a bank loan. Football doesn’t work like that.

dontpassback

Chas lives in teignmouth and is also involved with the RNLI,so I can’t see the wastes of Rotherham appealing to him😂

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Chas for Manager - he makes things grow purfectly and knows about diets !