• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Forest Green Rovers v Exeter City MDT Papa Johns Trophy 7pm KO

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I agree but you must see the point I'm trying to make
I do. I just don't agree with it.

Antony Moxey

the small details being we have not one of our best 5 defenders available
And? It doesn’t change the fact we’ve conceded four three times on the spin - I made no mention of the manner in which we conceded those goals, it was just a statement of fact.

Bat Fastard

No way will we get relegated
tend to agree but slightly alarmed were being made to look extremely tinpot by.....forest green

red1

Get a grip some of you ! This is practically our youth team. 4 first team players cant carry 7 inexperienced kids.

crocks

FT - thank goodness that is over.

Apart from Lee, who I feel can have a legitimate claim for the first team, none of the other players should play on Saturday. That was a truly painful watch.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Even from the most abject defeat you can learn something and the youngsters will have a clearer view of where they need to be to play in league football.I won't miss that competition at all this season.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
the stats say we had 3 shots of which 2 on target. Aside from the goal what/who were the other two shots?

any idea on the attendance and away numbers?

Simba3011

Anyone who watched the match, how did Ed James play? He might have to start Saturday

Edna Clouds

Harry Lee played well. Of the other young players it's clear most are in need of more loan time to get experience of men's football. It would be nice to have a stronger team out but not if it weakens our next league squad.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
We're out. Good.