• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nombe and blackman could be in trouble

CraigECFC

Suspect that much will depend on the health of the guy who was decked. Whatever the context, if the guy needed treatment at the RD&E or is still there, then I'd imagine the Police would get involved. If he woke up and took himself home, and doesn't want to take it further then will probably all blow over.

This explainer looks reasonably helpful - at worst it could be "single-blow GBH".

Theres video of the guy still in the same place on the floor wrapped in foil. This was followed by him being carted off in a neck brace on a stretcher so it’s fair to say that punch did a fair bit of damage. The fact he was hospitalised means it’s probably going to be taken a bit more seriously by the police. Heard a few rumours he spent the night in a cell but unsure how true that is. Doesn’t look great for Blackman at this point.

supernova

Really? A night out in Topsham? The players are under 70 so no.
theres nowt wrong with Topsham. Good pubs and got a lot more class than that chav fest nightmare The Terrace with a load of people looking like they’ve come straight out a sausage factory

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
I miss the Logie/Troy/Fleetwood in timepiece era

Grecianpasty

Logie was a journeyman for the exeter bars/clubs.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Same, used to see Logie stumbling round with David Noble every Saturday night.

manc grecian

Logie would give you a cuddle not a right hook

supernova

I once witnessed Noble having a scrap with Watson in the Cavern (total hand bags and they made up about two minutes later) & another time found Harley & Manny Panther ordering a doner kebab in Raj. Class acts. Loved Nobes in particular he was in touch with the man on the street. He genuinely loved our club too

Last edited:

tom_ecfc

another time found Harley & Manny Panther ordering a doner kebab in Raj.
This is the kind of content that keeps bringing me back to Exeweb! 🤣

Avening Posse

I used to see Danny Bailey and Stuart Storer regularly in that pub half way down Fore St on the left hand side who’s name escapes me back in the day

Grecian Ed

Nombe apparently spent the night in Exeter custody, not good news this.