• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nombe and blackman could be in trouble

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
All those heading for Derby today - Jamal & Co could probably do with a lift tonight.
UTC
Why? Did they miss the team bus?

STURTZ

I guess everybody's put this thread to one side hoping it goes away and it never really existed.

Ash

I guess everybody's put this thread to one side hoping it goes away and it never really existed.
Bump 😈😂

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Did anything ever happen on the back of this?

assume it was “settled” behind closed doors.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

Assume it's ongoing tbh. For a start, I'd imagine there's a Hell of a lot of witness statements to take with the number of people involved.

StudentGrecian

I’d imagine the club have probably accepted the aggravating factors and decided not to punish those involved. They never claimed to be investigating anything iirc, just that they were aware and won’t be making any comment at the time. Can’t imagine the police have taken it any further.

Either way it feels similar to the Jack Arthur situation, don’t say anything and hope people forget, at least they acknowledged this incident I guess.

Last edited:

Alistair20000

I’d imagine the club have probably accepted the aggravating factors and decided not to punish those involved. They never claimed to be investigating anything iirc, just that they were aware and won’t be making any comment at the time. Can’t imagine the police have taken it any further.

Either way it feels similar to the Jack Arthur situation, don’t say anything and hope people forget, at least they acknowledged this incident I guess.
Possibly Plod is still investigating

Oldsmobile-88

I heard the punishment is any player nights out in future have to take place in Kirton....The Crediton Inn or The Mitre will be most welcoming i would imagine 😎😁

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I heard the punishment is any player nights out in future have to take place in Kirton....The Crediton Inn or The Mitre will be most welcoming i would imagine 😎😁
Also have to travel by train so not too late home

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
no man deserves treatment like that Olds.