• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bolton Wanderers - Matchday Thread

i8cornwall

This isn't the Bolton I know and love.

This is pretty close to the city I know and love.

Mixed afternoon here for me.

red1

Shambles

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Genuinely, we look utter dog shit..

Relegation fodder, a couple more injuries and we are in real real trouble
Hard to believe that this is almost the same team who outplayed Wednesday for much of last week's game. I know Pierce is an important player for us but he surely can't make that much difference.

Main concern for me is how our defence will perform without Sweenz.
You have you answer…

C j phill

It looks as if all of the outfield players have no idea what they're meant to do

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
It looks as if all of the outfield players have no idea what they're meant to do
We've had a few games like that

TotnesGrecian

In fairness, this looked to have been the case for a few games now, final 3rd they are clueless at the moment..

We are short of goals, but Nombe is constantly on the bench?? Why?

C j phill

In fairness, this looked to have been the case for a few games now, final 3rd they are clueless at the moment..

We are short of goals, but Nombe is constantly on the bench?? Why?
Yes, the tactic of starting without a physical presence up front looks more questionable each game.

HarryECFC

Absolutely shambolic. They had 2 players in the box. 3 players going to the man making the run. And they cannot pick up the goal scorer.

Diabate is being left for dead numerous times. Caprice giving it away. No one chasing it at all

milts

What formation are we playing?