• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cricket 2023

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
All the best to my fellow cricket fans in 2023, the year Somerset finally win the County Championship.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Adding my best wishes to cricket fans along with those of the Canine One above.

24 May for the first T20 group match and it is Somerset against old rivals Hampshire (the reigning champions) at the County Ground.

#alreadybuzzin

Last edited:

Leads

Love cricket, me. Looking forward to getting up to Taunton at some point, it's been a while.

The Ashes should be a lot of fun too.

Alistair20000

Love cricket, me. Looking forward to getting up to Taunton at some point, it's been a while.

The Ashes should be a lot of fun too.
For the first time ever failed to get any tickets despite being in the draw for every game :mad:

Love the Ashes me.

Was privileged to be at the Oval on the last day in 2005 when KP/FIGJAM's century from a rather precarious position at lunch put the match beyond Australia and led to the long awaited return of the Ashes.

In addition Headingley in 2019 with the Ben Stokes masterclass aided by the vital stubborn support from an unlikely source: Jack Leach and his 1 run innings.

Leads

For the first time ever failed to get any tickets despite being in the draw for every game :mad:

Love the Ashes me.

Was privileged to be at the Oval on the last day in 2005 when KP/FIGJAM's century from a rather precarious position at lunch put the match beyond Australia and led to the long awaited return of the Ashes.

In addition Headingley in 2019 with the Ben Stokes masterclass aided by the vital stubborn support from an unlikely source: Jack Leach and his 1 run innings.
Very nice! Shame to hear you couldn't get tickets this time. I won't forget 2019- I was on a stag in Tallin, a few of us gathered around a small screen going slightly crazy!

It should be a good contest- Australia look pretty decent but we are of course playing some decent stuff ourselves!

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shane Burgher Scotland Head Coach joining Somerset

Colesman Ballz

Shane Burgher Scotland Head Coach joining Somerset
Cue McDonald's jokes ? :unsure:

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
As long as he's not an idle Burger.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
If he proves to be any good he will become a Burgher King

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tom Lammonby signs a two-year extension with the Cidermen.