• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Shrewsbury Town. Matchday Thread.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
White needs to calm down a bit, good player I reckon but needs to relax and think a bit, McDonald very assured again. Shrews missing opportunities. Good game so far

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sounds like a decent game which could go either way.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
No threat in the area Nombe must surely be brought on to start the second half probably in place of Stanno.

fred binneys head

HT 0-0

Decent half, great passing, a couple of chances, need more intent when we get into the final third.

HT 0-0

Decent half, great passing, a couple of chances, need more intent when we get into the final third.
Agree with all this, but there's one side which looks more potent in the final third and it isn't us I'm afraid.

tonykellowfan

Trouble is we are winning the possession stats because we are packing the midfield.

The end result of that is we have very little in the final third.

manc grecian

It's ok nothing more. There's no tempo, and we are overplaying. Cruel watching key play in the front 3.

Created little Apart from distance.

suffolklad

He's again out of position. I would rather kite was where key was and key at rwb / rb

BBC update

City 1. Shrewsbury 0. Key (I love in hope)
Key is where he is simply because he can't defend. Seems he can't attack either.

supernova

It's ok nothing more. There's no tempo, and we are overplaying. Cruel watching key play in the front 3.

Created little Apart from distance.
we look good just defensively got that chance of a Chesterfield tonight

supernova

MacDonald looks class