• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are there any alterations if Man City or West Ham win in the Champions league or Conference league respectively?
I don't think so as City will be Champions League anyway. If West Ham win the Conference League, I believe they will be entered into the Europa League but I don't think it will be at the cost of any other club.

denzel

I don't think so as City will be Champions League anyway. If West Ham win the Conference League, I believe they will be entered into the Europa League but I don't think it will be at the cost of any other club.
5th and 6th will go in the Europa League and 7th into the Conference league.
Some big games coming up in that respect, Spurs v United, United v Villa and Liverpool v Spurs. Based on recent form, I can't see Spurs finishing top 7

According to the Mirror Bayern Munich are watching Ollie as an alternative to bidding for Harry Kane !

grecIAN Harris

According to the Mirror Bayern Munich are watching Ollie as an alternative to bidding for Harry Kane !
Beat me to it, I'd just read that. I know it's only a rumour and probably hasn't got many legs in it but for even that kind of rumour to start shows how far Ollie has come on.

Bridgy 81

England have 8 scheduled fixtures between June and the end of November.
If Ollie doesn’t add to his full international caps and goal tally during those something strange is going on.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm currently sat on the train to Manchester and 2 Villa fans are sat opposite me discussing the same thing! Their opinion is he won't go abroad as he's just had another kid and likes it at home too much. I'm assuming by home they mean Birmingham!

denzel

I'm currently sat on the train to Manchester and 2 Villa fans are sat opposite me discussing the same thing! Their opinion is he won't go abroad as he's just had another kid and likes it at home too much. I'm assuming by home they mean Birmingham!
Was it the 8:15??

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was it the 8:15??
Nope I got on at MK

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Also in the Mail suggestion Villa will want £60M.

Alistair20000

Also in the Mail suggestion Villa will want £60M.
Seems cheap given that Spurs paid nearly that for Richarlison