• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League One - 2023/24

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Presumably their facilities have been found "fit and proper".
Shame the same couldn't be said about their (former?) sugar daddy.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Presumably their facilities have been found "fit and proper".
Shame the same couldn't be said about their (former?) sugar daddy.
If what has happened at Fleetwood is not an example of the opoosite of fit and proper it shows the FA either has no teeth or just talks a good game regards football governance. The Academy and the big money signings have been completed on the back of fraud and at the expense of a great number of people who were taken to the cleaners. Pilley got his just rewards but Fleetwood don't bizarly seem to have been affected. I'm baffled as to why nothing has happened

denzel

I wonder who the L1 side will now be?

View attachment 12044
View attachment 12046
It was Blackpool. Long old poke to go up there.

Bridgy 81

I’ve not long got in from some voluntary work I do and thought, before I turn in, it’d good to say that I’m hopeful we’ll do ok this season.
I’m not anticipating many/any immediate replies, but feel free to add your agreement with me later this morning.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don’t anticipate a struggle and hopeful with a fair wind of watching some flowing football which takes us up to the top half of the division and this is where the fair wind comes possibly challenging for the playoffs at least.

But then I always was a rose tinter this time of year!

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’ve not long got in from some voluntary work I do and thought, before I turn in, it’d good to say that I’m hopeful we’ll do ok this season.
I’m not anticipating many/any immediate replies, but feel free to add your agreement with me later this morning.
3am that's some voluntary work there bridgy good on you and yes we will do just fine this season

denzel

Wow, Benjamin Mendy has signed for Leyton Orient. Didn't expect that.

Oh sorry, its Lorient.

ryancooper327

Say Burton go up with the 4 former city players playing major parts... Poor management or poor player application?

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Say Burton go up with the 4 former city players playing major parts... Poor management or poor player application?
don't worry as it won't happen

Grecianman135

don't worry as it won't happen
The absolute Exeweb meltdown if it did happen... 😂