• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust Elections 2023

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Everything comes to him who waits
Think Stagecoach buses may be an exception to this rule.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Never happened for the Real "Screaming Lord Sutch" ! He was left hanging !

Spoonz Red E

But then he must deliver it from the kitchen to the table.

John William

Because, like all aspiring Trust members should, they have conviction.
Unless they want to visit Australia.

andrew p long

Unless they want to visit Australia.
it used to be compulsory didn't it?

C j phill

I'll vote for whichever candidate commits to ask Julian Tagg, Gary Caldwell or Nick Hawker about the full circumstances that occurred at the end of the last transfer window which resulted in us selling our main recognised forward without cast iron replacements effectively lined up and also commits to outline those circumstances to supporters at the next Fans Forum.

Colesman Ballz

I'll vote for whichever candidate commits to ask Julian Tagg, Gary Caldwell or Nick Hawker about the full circumstances that occurred at the end of the last transfer window which resulted in us selling our main recognised forward without cast iron replacements effectively lined up and also commits to outline those circumstances to supporters at the next Fans Forum.
How does Nick Hawker interrogate himself ? :unsure:

C j phill

How does Nick Hawker interrogate himself ? :unsure:
I didnt realise he was the only candidate standing. I only want one candidate to make the commitment, to get my vote.

Alistair20000

I didnt realise he was the only candidate standing. I only want one candidate to make the commitment, to get my vote.
You have 4 votes.

ExmouthMart

You would have thought the chairman would have the trust shirt to wear or even this seasons shirt….. I will be voting for Mr Yates as he seems to stand every time and no one seems to like him although it would appear he’s been associated with the trust since the very beginning unlike some of our new ‘volunteers’.