• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust Elections 2023

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
You would have thought the chairman would have the trust shirt to wear or even this seasons shirt….. I will be voting for Mr Yates as he seems to stand every time and no one seems to like him although it would appear he’s been associated with the trust since the very beginning unlike some of our new ‘volunteers’.
Of what relevance is it how long someone has / hasn’t been associated with the Trust?!

Andy Holloway

You would have thought the chairman would have the trust shirt to wear or even this seasons shirt….. I will be voting for Mr Yates as he seems to stand every time and no one seems to like him although it would appear he’s been associated with the trust since the very beginning unlike some of our new ‘volunteers’.
Joke of the day, he's too full of urine and, his own past, importance for my liking.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
On that basis I guess that you vote for the Monster Raving Looney Party in Parliamentary elections ! :p

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Has he been involved since the beginning? He’s never mentioned it before now 😉

fred binneys head

You’re commenting on the shirt one of the candidates is wearing in their photograph and you’re voting for someone because they stand every time? God help us.

John William

it used to be compulsory didn't it?
Passport Control in Sydney Airport:

Q "Have you got a criminal record?"

A "Sorry, no - I didn't know you still needed one"

ExmouthMart

You’re commenting on the shirt one of the candidates is wearing in their photograph and you’re voting for someone because they stand every time? God help us.
It’s actually a joke comment……. anyway why is he any worse than those who always mention when they were on the Trust Board?! I wouldn’t actually vote for anyone who describes one of their qualities as an influencer. Other than being a supporter of some kind and having some free time that’s all you need. The Club Board makes the decisions on our behalf and as everything is on the up and up, thats fine.

Grecian Max

he's too full of urine
Nasty UTI incoming for Al Yates

Andy Holloway

Nasty UTI incoming for Al Yates
Quote in full or not at all please. Do I look as if I care?

Fareham Grecian

That’s not the only reason he’s voting for him! It’s also because no-one likes him 🤣