• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Lincoln City Matchday Thread.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are any of our players due a suspension for yellow cards in a season? I see Sinisalo got another one.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
By the way, what was the ref doing. Five times he warned them about timewasting and did nothing about it. Then cards Sweeney for waving a card
If Sweeney was waving an imaginary card then he fully deserved to be carded himself.

Reactions: Ash

milts

If Sweeney was waving an imaginary card then he fully deserved to be carded himself.
I think it was Scott?

Antony Moxey

I think it was Scott?
No idea, I was just responding to Denzel’s post.

Red Monster

By the way, what was the ref doing. Five times he warned them about timewasting and did nothing about it. Then cards Sweeney for waving a card
No it was Scott who did that .

STURTZ

that’s football. You could argue we missed some easy ones ourselves. At least we created more than the last 4-5 games
Sorry, but to see our performance as being anywhere near adequate is to accept that we are not good enough to stay in this league. Not many league 1 teams would have dropped a point against us today, we got lucky!

chunkymorrinmunter

I walked right past them. Offered my bag to security inside and they were not happy that mine hadn't already been checked.
Love getting treated like a criminal entering the bank, absolute steward overkill. No need!
One of the reasons I didn't go today,,treated like a criminal last home match. Twats

iscalad

One of the reasons I didn't go today,,treated like a criminal last home match. Twats
I think it was an experiment to cut down on people massing just past the turnstiles. We'll have to see if it continues.
Treated like a criminal...behave.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
So did we right before HT as well though. And Mitchell has missed a great chance at 1-1.

Not saying it was a great performance (especially first half) and I wanted a win, but I give the players credit and Caldwell for the changes he made mid game to get us a point.
Totally agree and the first time we have come back to get a point after going one down which must help to give everyone at the Club a confidence boost.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member