• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My New Football Club Podcast

DavidEarl

I am informed that I should apologise now for my part in the podcast debacle but as a 60+ year old Grecian I can now recognise sh1t when I see or smell it like tonight's "non-performance" by our supposed 1st Team against kids.
Where is David Earl's podcast when you want to vent spleen ?
UTC but I fear DTC this season
Apparently if Exeter win on Saturday, a 25 stone chap has promised to come on the pod in a green mankini. Something to look forward to.

Grecianman135

Apparently if Exeter win on Saturday, a 25 stone chap has promised to come on the pod in a green mankini. Something to look forward to.
It's not Ricky Gervais is it? 🤭

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Will i8cornwal be joining him ? :cool:

fred binneys head

*Prints off and posts to Gary*

Bridgy 81

he'd run rings round you
Thank you for that somewhat combative comment.
To be honest, like Jon, I don’t know who you are either.
But, as an Exeter City supporter for 42 years, I’m always interested in the opinions of any newly arrived people who’ve joined us.
Hopefully you’ll stick around because, as you may have worked out, this is probably as good as it gets.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not Taggy again !

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
But, as an Exeter City supporter for 42 years, I’m always interested in the opinions of any newly arrived people who’ve joined us.
Hopefully you’ll stick around because, as you may have worked out, this is probably as good as it gets.
Bridgy - don't worry about listening as this only increases revenue for Jon & David (and probably the other guy I can't remember) and this thread is thread has been hijacked for funding their exploits.
PS To David - what would be nice is to learn that a proportion of your podcast income goes to the ECFC Supporters Trust ?

Grecian Max

Mate he’s joking ffs

Grecian Max

Bridgy - don't worry about listening as this only increases revenue for Jon & David (and probably the other guy I can't remember) and this thread is thread has been hijacked for funding their exploits.
PS To David - what would be nice is to learn that a proportion of your podcast income goes to the ECFC Supporters Trust ?
They let you on and had a good debate without cutting you off, why are you so hurt? I actually enjoyed your exchange but you’re just coming across bitter now

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mate he’s joking ffs
Max - sometimes a correct emoji works to give context to a one dimensional communication ?