• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 229 59.9%
  • Out

Votes: 153 40.1%

• Total voters

Grecianman135

I’m definitely not! But hypothetically, if I was any of that group, would I not be Jon Beer?
Jon wouldn't bring himself even close to coming on here ;)

It's all too negative on here for him.

Grecian_Matt

I see that the % is now at 70.

Wonder how many people though haven't changed their votes.

ECFCEX4

I think @Grecian Max summed it up really well when he went on MNFC. Gary is a nice guy, I really like him as a person, but being a nice guy doesn't actually mean that he's good at his job.

Grecianman135

I think @Grecian Max summed it up really well when he went on MNFC. Gary is a nice guy, I really like him as a person, but being a nice guy doesn't actually mean that he's good at his job.
Particularly in football especially when being ruthless is kind of part of the nature of the business,otherwise what's the point?

Spireitein peace

As a thistle fan who had to endure his tenure it's interesting to see this repeat.
Have a look through your league and managers of each club and compare percentage win rate of their managerial careers.
That will tell you all you need to know.
It makes pretty grim reading. You've got a manager in charge who has shown that he fails to deliver any consistency with a number of clubs.
An average of around a year in each job and a win rate of 33%..
January transfer windows etc.
This doesn't get any better btw.
You were all warned last year.
Hopefully you can get this sorted out quickly and move on. Looks like a great wee club and some decent fans.
A Spireite here who equally suffered. We feel their pain.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
IN has lost 6 votes in 12 hours

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
A Spireite here who equally suffered. We feel their pain.
But you sacked him. We are stuck in this never ending decline.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
But you sacked him. We are stuck in this never ending decline.
It’s like being on a mobius strip ,never ending IMG_2807.jpeg

Grecianpasty

One thing is for sure, no longer are any of our players indispensable to the team. Swapping Sweeney, Aimson and Hartidge for Fitzwater, Diabate and Jules would offer a real freshness to the squad, and a kick up the backside to our defensive line. Play a team that don't concede. That's got to be the number one priority for Tuesday.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
One thing is for sure, no longer are any of our players indispensable to the team. Swapping Sweeney, Aimson and Hartidge for Fitzwater, Diabate and Jules would offer a real freshness to the squad, and a kick up the backside to our defensive line. Play a team that don't concede. That's got to be the number one priority for Tuesday.
Up front you mean, or at the back?