• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier League 23/24

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Man City look ridiculously good tonight against the blue noses , watch City kick into over drive from now on…

still faves for the title IMO.

CREDYGRECIAN

Pickford is like a cat on a hot tin roof…makes some excellent saves but you always fancy he will give you one at some point

DB9

Is it me or are Brentford on a terrible run? They seem to be dropping like a stone at the moment.

Alistair20000

Is it me or are Brentford on a terrible run? They seem to be dropping like a stone at the moment.
Your analysis is correct IMHO

Colesman Ballz

Going through an injury crisis, and of course their talisman striker Ivan Toney is still serving his ban for infringing betting regulations on an industrial scale.

CREDYGRECIAN

Brentford are really in the soup they need Toney asap….

With Forest having 2 big results against Newcastle & Man U as well all of a sudden there looking over there shoulder Brentford but i think 3 promoted teams will still end up going down…

Man U losing 9 games before the new year as a LFC fan is fantastic 😀 but i don’t think i’ve ever in my lifetimes seen anything like that

DB9

Brentford are really in the soup they need Toney asap….

With Forest having 2 big results against Newcastle & Man U as well all of a sudden there looking over there shoulder Brentford but i think 3 promoted teams will still end up going down…

Man U losing 9 games before the new year as a LFC fan is fantastic 😀 but i don’t think i’ve ever in my lifetimes seen anything like that
Mind if you believe the paper talk over the last few months Toney might be on his way to Arsenal?

CREDYGRECIAN

Everyone wants Toney , Arsenal , Spurs , Liverpool rumoured to be keen , i’d be surprised to see him leave in the January window….

he’s also been out a long time so will need a bit of time to regain sharpness.

Arsenal probably need him more than anyone in terms of having a focal point up front.

DB9

Everyone wants Toney , Arsenal , Spurs , Liverpool rumoured to be keen , i’d be surprised to see him leave in the January window….

he’s also been out a long time so will need a bit of time to regain sharpness.

Arsenal probably need him more than anyone in terms of having a focal point up front.
Then that says to me even if Brentford said "He's not going anywhere" it means nothing, Once a player's head is turned by a big club, A small club like Brentford (And they are) will lose him, Mind for a decent wedge.

CREDYGRECIAN

Arsenal have had a shocker of a xmas & new year….