• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fans Forum - Thursday 15 February

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
That's all folks!

You can see all the tweets at

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
"Joe says the Club are looking at further improvements to the data being collected on a match day, hoping to be able to track spend with timestamps which will allow for a pre- and post-match spending analysis"
Bring back Guy Wolfenden. He was all about the data.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Really enjoyed that. I wonder if all of those slides will be available, as there is a lot of detail to drill down to.
I presume a number of things from that- Kenniford is going at the end of the season so we can extract more out of those in the Doble.
The Spot will be improved.
Will be interesting to see those new kiosks - but I hope we can staff them..

And yes, the new EFL money will be welcomed, so it's important it all just isn't blown on wages.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Joe on transfer income being ahead of budget:

▪ Ampadu, Nombe, Collins payments over three seasons
▪ Josh Key tribunal is still ongoing
▪ Considerable additional income from add ons
Interesting no mention of Ollie, I thought we received money for some more England caps.
Will definitely be cheering on Leeds for the first time in my life..

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
"Jeremy has introduced the room to Travis Bramley, the Club's new Sustainability Officer.

Travis has briefly spoken about his role, including helping reduce the carbon emissions of the Club and the financial opportunities that come from this approach."
Given our club is supposedly all about sustainability then the quicker Travis convinces the club that the players & knobs car park (apart from the 6 spaces required by EFL / FA for match day officials) is given over to a proper food court /fan zone the better.
Players could all meet at CH (where they park for away games) be fed by Chev and bused in on electric buses.
Go on City - walk the talk !

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Really enjoyed that. I wonder if all of those slides will be available, as there is a lot of detail to drill down to.
I presume a number of things from that- Kenniford is going at the end of the season so we can extract more out of those in the Doble.

And yes, the new EFL money will be welcomed, so it's important it all just isn't blown on wages.
I heard it more as if the club might look to renegotiate the basis on which Kenniford operate, rather than they’d be binned. Certainly hope this is the case - my sausage bap has been the highlight of a good few visits to SJP this season!

cannockred

I have the attention span, but the compere really is letting the whole thing down. He’s not related to the guy who does the tannoy on match days is he?
That was mentioned and tthe CEO was unaware but will be investigating with JQ as soon as they can meet.

All in all an interesting presentation and it looks like city are in good hands

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Given our club is supposedly all about sustainability then the quicker Travis convinces the club that the players & knobs car park (apart from the 6 spaces required by EFL / FA for match day officials) is given over to a proper food court /fan zone the better.
Players could all meet at CH (where they park for away games) be fed by Chev and bused in on electric buses.
Go on City - walk the talk !
WAGS innit.

Bridgy 81

That's all folks!

You can see all the tweets at

Well done Hants and thanks.
Your bullet point summaries were very helpful.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster

Jezza said the slides would be accessible via the Trust website ASAP.