• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fans Forum - Thursday 15 February

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Well done Hants and thanks.
Your bullet point summaries were very helpful.
They're copied directly from the Trust's Twitter account.

Bridgy 81

They're copied directly from the Trust's Twitter account.
Who needs Twitter when I’ve got Exeweb?

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
i found both parts of the evening to be interesting and informative on all topics….Caldwell talking as if Demi will still be at the club next season.

Mid Devon Grecian

Jeremy/Joe presentation was broadly same as the one they have at the AGM. I do feel quite comforted by their professionalism and thoughtfulness.

You get a sense they really do understand the model and want to maintain it. They see an opportunity to use our limited means as a way of attracting more corporate sponsorship!

IMO the work on Sustainability fits so well with a fan owned club and will only help further to attract good income opportunities without relinquishing our ownership model.

Also great to see a bright young lad from the Uni undoubtedly bringing a new perspective to the club.

Fareham Grecian

"Jeremy has introduced the room to Travis Bramley, the Club's new Sustainability Officer.

Travis has briefly spoken about his role, including helping reduce the carbon emissions of the Club and the financial opportunities that come from this approach."
Travis Bramley is Shirley the best name of anyone employed by the club ever?

Briliiant updates btw Hants 👏

milts

I have the attention span, but the compere really is letting the whole thing down. He’s not related to the guy who does the tannoy on match days is he?
Are you sure it’s not your own IT equipment? Seems to have worked fine for everyone else.

grecIAN Harris

Travis Bramley is Shirley the best name of anyone employed by the club ever?

Briliiant updates btw Hants 👏
He's got a long way to go to beat Forbes Phillipson-Masters.

denzel

Also good to see we are [finally] appointing a new s&c coach, and it looks like Marcus will be getting a deputy..

milts

Very interesting evening. I thought Joe and Jeremy came across very well and professional.

Proof will be in the pudding but it feels like we’re in safe hands.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
He's got a long way to go to beat Forbes Phillipson-Masters.
Wasn’t he on loan? If so I think that rules him out.