• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 229 59.9%
  • Out

Votes: 153 40.1%

• Total voters

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Then what?
Have a break from feeling helpless and depressed then shoot yourself when you find yourself stood there on the first day of the season.

JGrecian23

Have a break from feeling helpless and depressed then shoot yourself when you find yourself stood there on the first day of the season.
Ever thought about working for the marketing department? Imagine the drive in season ticket sales! 😀

tom_ecfc

I’m guessing when Caldwell bangs on about have a successful season, he means anything goes as long as we stay up? Does he have a staying up bonus?

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
This is the most pointless thread of all time, the club won’t sack the manager regardless of league position or league we’re in.

We will prob stay up and be told its been a fantastic season.

The reality is we finished 14th last season and had one of the best front 3s in the league , we will probably finish in and around the same position this season with one of the worse attacks in the league so the club will see it as a miracle and most likely not consider how poor the league is.

Caldwell out Caldwell in? I’m not that arsed but the entertainment levels are miles down on last season.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I may be being over pessimistic and there are of couse still 10 games and 30 points to play for, but I am increasingly worried. IMO at the moment only Carlisle are gone. Given several teams have better recent form and we have the worst GD apart from Shrewsbury, it seems only 3 other teams being as bad as or worse than us will keep us up.

That is probably what will happen, but where are 8 points coming from? Need a win soon.

Grecian Max

I may be being over pessimistic and there are of couse still 10 games and 30 points to play for, but I am increasingly worried. IMO at the moment only Carlisle are gone. Given several teams have better recent form and we have the worst GD apart from Shrewsbury, it seems only 3 other teams being as bad as or worse than us will keep us up.

That is probably what will happen, but where are 8 points coming from? Need a win soon.
We could easily drift down, especially as Caldwell likes to go on the most barren of runs

Mid Devon Grecian

This is the most pointless thread of all time, the club won’t sack the manager regardless of league position or league we’re in.

We will prob stay up and be told its been a fantastic season.

The reality is we finished 14th last season and had one of the best front 3s in the league , we will probably finish in and around the same position this season with one of the worse attacks in the league so the club will see it as a miracle and most likely not consider how poor the league is.

Caldwell out Caldwell in? I’m not that arsed but the entertainment levels are miles down on last season.
I don’t see it as pointless. If we give up prodding and poking the management then surely we just become like Torquay fans, sinking but factions still supporting a sh*te manager. Caldwell ain’t a has been or con man, he’s just deluded.

Thinks he’s better than he is.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
No Shrewsbury are awful. We are fine. We will stay up pretty comfortably somehow.
They're so awful that we managed to get a glorious goalless draw at home against them.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
We could easily drift down, especially as Caldwell likes to go on the most barren of runs
I'm pretty perplexed by this 'yeh we should be just about ok' viewpoint which seems to be prevalent. We're in serious danger of going down, make no mistake.

Grecian Max

I'm pretty perplexed by this 'yeh we should be just about ok' viewpoint which seems to be prevalent. We're in serious danger of going down, make no mistake.
Only need to look at Argyle under Adams that season, looked totally safe then went down with a final day smashing at Accy

We do not look convincing in front of goal, for all our little one touch passes, if we can’t score enough we won’t stay up