• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Burton Albion discussion/prediction

ScottyRFC

Cheers for that m8, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, been at European finals and semi finals, I absolutely love going to games away from what I'm used to, absolutely love 3

Mid Devon Grecian

Cheers for that m8, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, been at European finals and semi finals, I absolutely love going to games away from what I'm used to, absolutely love 3
How do you feel about following a team managed by a former Celt*c player?

ScottyRFC

We also chose Exeter because they don't play in green, can see plenty of us coming to see you lot home and away soon

ScottyRFC

How do you feel about following a team managed by a former Celt*c player?
Not something that bothers me bro.

Mid Devon Grecian

We also chose Exeter because they don't play in green, can see plenty of us coming to see you lot home and away soon
We’re not keen on teams that play in green either

Bridgy 81

Are you bringing @Bridgy 81 with you?
Afraid not as it’s now gone 2am and I’ve just finished some voluntary work I do around the area where I live and after a few hours kip I’m back doing some more of it again later today.
So I’ll have to make do with following the match on here and elsewhere online.
Hoping for a good performance and result though.
It’s nice to hear that we have some new supporters based in my neck of the woods but it seems like I may have lost my geographical exclusivity a little.
Never mind, the more the merrier I say 🙂

JGrecian23

2-0 win today. Cole and Cox.

2 nil win for somebody. Depends who scores first

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Buses replaces trains between Newton Abbott and Exeter St Davids today.

ScottyRFC

Bought tickets for big bank, I love standing at the football, haven't had that opportunity for quite a while and we are looking forward to today, going to leave about 11 and make a day of it, hopefully see Exeter get a win so I'm not classed as a jinx going forward.