• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ilmari Niskanen (Welcome)

Stelios

Pukki’s having a mare. 1st touch of a [redacted]. 2 nice finishes from Wales. Can see Wales picking them off with a few more goals.

Radio 5 over a minute ahead of TV (can’t be arsed trying to sync them). Soon get used to the comms. It’s like watching a game in another country :D
lol :LOL::oops:

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Man crush alert ? :)
What on earth are you talking about ballzy? You been smoking the spice again?

Bridgy 81

I appreciate Hradecky has 90 odd caps for Finland and is likely to win the Bundesliga with Leverkusen this season, but he hasn't looked all that to me tonight.
Get Viljami Sinasalo in there asap I say.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Come on then let's have Ilmari on for the last few minutes FFS.

Stelios

Pukki’s having a mare. 1st touch of a [redacted]. 2 nice finishes from Wales. Can see Wales picking them off with a few more goals.

Radio 5 over a minute ahead of TV (can’t be arsed trying to sync them). Soon get used to the comms. It’s like watching a game in another country :D
Well I was half right….. 🤓 :censored:

Fair to say I don't watch Finland a lot (at all), but I was surprised how poor they were.

tom_ecfc

Come on then let's have Ilmari on for the last few minutes FFS.
They must have heard you @BigBanker 💪

sign of the chimes

Enjoyed that. A shame that Niskanen and Sinisalo didn't feature, but Wales looked comfortable throughout. Poland is going to be a whole different challenge - if they win that one they'll deserve to make the finals. I'd love to see another of the home nations make it.

tom_ecfc

Enjoyed that. A shame that Niskanen and Sinisalo didn't feature, but Wales looked comfortable throughout. Poland is going to be a whole different challenge - if they win that one they'll deserve to make the finals. I'd love to see another of the home nations make it.
Didn’t Ilmari come on in the 87th min?

sign of the chimes

Didn’t Ilmari come on in the 87th min?
You're right - I'd clearly (mentally) switched off by that point, as I still had it on! Oops.