• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2024/25

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
They're back in training. It will be an interesting season, one that will be more difficult following promotion. Organisationally they've been aligned with the football club so there will be some changes including on the commercial front.

Is that Craig Woodman I see?

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
I saw Craig a fair few times at women's games last season.

Bridgy 81

They're back in training. It will be an interesting season, one that will be more difficult following promotion. Organisationally they've been aligned with the football club so there will be some changes including on the commercial front.

Is that Craig Woodman I see?

I can also see one of the players has put her unbagged shoes/boots on a table!
Some say that’s bad luck.
It’s also unhygienic.

Spoonz Red E

I can also see one of the players has put her unbagged shoes/boots on a table!
Some say that’s bad luck.
It’s also unhygienic.
To be fair - they are a table topping team. :)

grecIAN Harris

The Reserves have trials today.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Craig is related to Abi the women's manager I think

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Reserves have trials today.
Is there a clear path between the reserves and first team these days? Or are they still quite segregated (as I think you've mentioned in the past).

grecIAN Harris

Is there a clear path between the reserves and first team these days? Or are they still quite segregated (as I think you've mentioned in the past).
Honest answer, don't know. Presumptuous answer given that the first team have gone under the wing of the club whilst the reserves remain part of the community trust, bigger still. However, that said maybe the departure of a certain gentleman may change that but I wouldn't expect too much on that front.

grecIAN Harris

Wel, Chloe's time with City has come to an end. Unless she asks herself (and that's up to her) I don't suppose we'll find out fully why. I suspect the conversation Chloe had with the coaches at the end of trials last week has probably had a baring with regards her availability due to work commitments. It's been fun whilst it lasted.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wel, Chloe's time with City has come to an end. Unless she asks herself (and that's up to her) I don't suppose we'll find out fully why. I suspect the conversation Chloe had with the coaches at the end of trials last week has probably had a baring with regards her availability due to work commitments. It's been fun whilst it lasted.
Do all players have to go to trials before every season? Curious to know how it works.