• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeweb Dream Team....

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
A few of the guys play at goals.

most of the guys are retired from playing

I play in goal -so i just shout at everyone -appreciate not getting crunched.
I'll probably have crunched a few of them in my time baby!!

Do you all work for Becton and D*ckenson? All I hear is bad things about that place from a couple of the lads that used to work there, Is it really that sh*t baby?

Grecian_in_Plymouth

We all work @ BD.

It's one of the best employers in Plymouth , though it depends , like every other job - on what you do and who you work for!

looking forward to you visiting us --the road is on the left -directly after passing Zar-link (XFAB) on the right

It;s a massivve site -hidden by trees all the way down the road. -thats why no--body knows it's there.

Grecian_in_Plymouth

Bring a few extra balls -Heathy is right -when the pitch runs out -its a sheer drop off the side !!!

I was going to put a pic up of the drop off the pitch -and view over to cornwall - but cant -- is that because the HTML is turned off in the "posting Rules"

Grecian_in_Plymouth

Last edited:

heathy1

I hope were gonna see some nets in the goals and some line markings on that pitch baby!!
Whats the money like up Becton then nowadays if you dont mind me asking baby?

Grecian_in_Plymouth

Money at BD is very good.

BD Plymouth just got the Worldwide manufacturing award -so free lunch today! Huzzah !

also taking the BD footy lads over to Ireland to play in a BD Ireland tournament in Oct -in Dublin

should be good. A few beers afterwars in the pubs too.

I think we have enough money for nets and line markings by the time you get here.

manc grecian

Black armbands will be warn on Thursday as a mark of respect. They will signify the sad loss of one of the legends most handsomest players and founder member of the legends side.

Red the Paper

Banned
Black armbands will be warn on Thursday as a mark of respect. They will signify the sad loss of one of the legends most handsomest players and founder member of the legends side.
Well said Gaffer. I think he would like a minutes applause before the game. I for one will woop and holler.

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who???????? Surely not the great Dr? :S

manc grecian

Who???????? Surely not the great Dr? :S
Sadly not. The one and only RTP.

I have erected a giant screen at Clyst Rovers which will show all his great moments in the red and white, those towering headers and those last ditch tackles where he covered for the Docs poor positioning yet again.