• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeweb Dream Team....

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
For the game next sunday, i dont mind driving, but as long as i can follow someone there as i have got no idea where i am going!! I will have space for a couple of people should anyone want a lift :)

heathy1

Will all kit be provided again?

manc grecian

It most certainly will. It will look like a mini devon derby

Grecian_in_Plymouth

It most certainly will. It will look like a mini devon derby
It goes against my instinct for my team to play in green -so we are now playing in a lovely yellow kit!

heathy1

Remember baby where your loyalties lie, as a goalie you are in an excellent position to make sure the 'right' team wins

Grecian_in_Plymouth

I will be wearing my city top, but that'll be where the loyalty ends.

mind you --if i let a soft one in., i wont feel too bad.

Grecian1987

Do we have to call everyone by their exeweb names??

I will be giving the twins a lift down on Sunday. Unfortunately I won't have any more room in my car as my WAG will be coming down to watch (haven't played a game yet but I'm already living the celeb lifestyle...). Someone will have to give me directions, or a postcode so I can look it up on Google.

manc grecian

Do we have to call everyone by their exeweb names??

I will be giving the twins a lift down on Sunday. Unfortunately I won't have any more room in my car as my WAG will be coming down to watch (haven't played a game yet but I'm already living the celeb lifestyle...). Someone will have to give me directions, or a postcode so I can look it up on Google.
Yes you do have to call everyone by their Exeweb names. Its a club fine otherwise.

I'll expect you to have Credylights as well if you are bringing your WAG (any pics btw)

The post code of the place is on this thread about 3-4 pages back.

Grecian1987

Got the postcode now, cheers.

Any pics? You dirty old man ;) her exeweb name is Tashka, I'm sure you'll know of her, she's made some great contributions to this site........ :S

Antony Moxey

Yes you do have to call everyone by their Exeweb names. Its a club fine otherwise.
At the speed Lammie runs at at least he'll have time to yell to 668 Neighbour of the Beast to cross the ball over....