• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Most annoying advert ever.....

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
What about that one with the c*nt with a football talking on the phone about getting a loan while his wife videos him?

"How much do we need? (whispers) 20 thousand? 25?....yeah, 25 thousand. You can? That's great. You know, those people at Picture make it so easy".

What a c*nt.

ECFC TOM

Any DFS advert. The latest one "Meet The Dillons" is on every bloody advert break.
Couldn't agree more.

The Cadbury one (children raising their eyebrows) was not only unfunny but twas on all the time. Thankfully I haven't seen it for a while.

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Any DFS advert. The latest one "Meet The Dillons" is on every bloody advert break. You'll never guess what too, their latest Sale has been "specially extended"

My aim in life is to find someone who has paid full price for a DFS sofa.
A man finds a magic lamp and rubs it. Out comes a genie and says 'I will grant you one wish only'. The man asks to live long enough to see the end of the DFS sale ;)

i_m

Last edited:

shakey18

What about that one with the c*nt with a football talking on the phone about getting a loan while his wife videos him?

"How much do we need? (whispers) 20 thousand? 25?....yeah, 25 thousand. You can? That's great. You know, those people at Picture make it so easy".

What a c*nt.
Yeah."Is that your end or mine?. Well as long as they don't cancel football". One of THE worst pieces of broadcasting since TSW played some tw*t in 1984 singing "...Westcountry folk isn't just all smiles, 'cause we're going to Wembley with Plimuff Argyle...".

Mike Blackstone

Car adverts are the amongst the worst as they tell you absolutely zilch about the product they are trying to sell. So what is the point? I usually turn the sund down when we get to advert breaks as I find them extremely annoying.

shakey18

Car adverts are the amongst the worst as they tell you absolutely zilch about the product they are trying to sell. So what is the point? I usually turn the sund down when we get to advert breaks as I find them extremely annoying.
Agreed.They are also a con too.They bang on about a certain car being "only" £10,999 on the road, yet the model they are showing in the ad is the super dooper GTi version which is £19,750.This is written in tiny letters at the bottom of the ad.

les.gtfc

Agree with that one. I've actually just bought a new car after getting my licence back after it was revoked for medical reason. The car I've bought had ONLY £7795 plastered across the screen but the final price with all the "add ons" came to just shy of £10,000.

TimG

i carnt stand any of the shelia's wheels cars they are f*cking annoying

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
the lurrpak butter ad.the smug sounding tw*t doing the voiceover does my head in,assuming everyone has saturday off

Grecian_Harryj

The one that keeps going techo logic over and over again, it drives me insane.