• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Most annoying advert ever.....

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was convinced that they were going to have phone sex, as the wife slid her hand suggestively towards her crotch while lying on her bed chatting seductively to her fella.
I thought it was merely a gesture to suggest that she was up the bracket.

I tend to time shift anything on a commercial channel so I can Ffwd all the ads but them 118 w*nk stains still serve to feck me off even in rapid mode, I would rather suck my own **** than use them to get a number.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I tend to time shift anything on a commercial channel so I can Ffwd all the ads but them 118 w*nk stains still serve to feck me off even in rapid mode, I would rather suck my own **** than use them to get a number.
The only thing worse than the tw*ts on those adverts are the tw*ts that dress up as them on a night out.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought it was merely a gesture to suggest that she was up the bracket.
Yeh, I realised that eventually. Had already reached for the kleenex by this point though.

(It's a very moving advert).

KingBilly

Easy one for me this. That 'Halifax' advert, you know the one, two patronising smug bast@rds telling us how great the Halifax us while DJing that "yeah...yeah... yeah" bollox. Irritates the sh:t outta me.

I really could put my foot through the f*cking telly everytime I hear it.

People say this type of annoying advert works as we remember them but that is cr@p in my opinion. For ever more I'll assosiate the Halifax with annoying smug tw@ts ....and stay well clear. The Halifax ought to sue the ad man who thought that dross up.

Last edited:

LOG

I have a new one.

That Microsoft advert where "James" is in Spain and can look at his videos or something.

He'd get a punch in the chops.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just got home, puts me feet up, switched the telly on and up pops the Co-op asking me if I've sorted my funeral out :(

Joshyd123

I have a new one.

That Microsoft advert where "James" is in Spain and can look at his videos or something.

He'd get a punch in the chops.
He's an annoying c*nt.

LOG

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Easy one for me this. That 'Halifax' advert, you know the one, two patronising smug bast@rds telling us how great the Halifax us while DJing that "yeah...yeah... yeah" bollox. Irritates the sh:t outta me.

I really could put my foot through the f*cking telly everytime I hear it.

People say this type of annoying advert works as we remember them but that is cr@p in my opinion. For ever more I'll assosiate the Halifax with annoying smug tw@ts ....and stay well clear. The Halifax ought to sue the ad man who thought that dross up.
agree 100%. every single one of them deserves a slap