• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TUFC future looking good..

Polmeer

So what's your definition of a Local Lad....?
Saul Halpin was born in Truro and until recently was playing for Roche in the East Cornwall league..!

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Will save you £££££££££££££££££££££££££'s when you drop back into the BSPL then ;)

bflockha

Would have been interesting to know if the youth system would have carried on if you had stayed in the BSP for another year as I believe it would have had to have been funded by the club as the money from the league is stopped after 3 years in the wilderness.
City carried their youth system on for 5 (yes 5!; just for you BTI) with no funding from the league for the last 2 seasons of that 5.
Think what I have written is correct, apologies if b*ll*cks.

papillon

Saul Halpin was born in Truro and until recently was playing for Roche in the East Cornwall league..!
Surely he should have moved up into the cornish national team which is argiggle!!!

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
The future is so bright..........

......I have got to wear shades !

TUFC Youth ! Devons pride !

jmgull

It was reported on our local rag as Plymstock i think?
Which is local 'ish i suppose:)

....not like a greek to be pedantic.

jmgull

Remind me of the recent score when your sad little kids dared to take on ECFC[ecfc]

50-something to 5 (or was it 4?) springs to mind.....
....Even want to banter about 8/9 year old kids now.....ffs globey they aren't "sad little kids" - you really are a prize tw*t at times.

I was talking about our youth team against yours.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
I beg to differ, I believe they are 'sad little kids' who got a lesson from our skillful chappies...

Well done on being 22nd in L2. You're right, YOU ARE BACK :D

United09

It's true the futures bright, the futures yellow! and I don't think you can call these as your "skillful" bunch.

Lets play spot the City shirt......... I see.. NONE

Last edited:

grecianfaniow

It's true the futures bright, the futures yellow! and I don't think you can call these as your "skillful" bunch.

F*ck me theres more bodies at our youth training than at a Torquay home match <GUFFAW>

<We always laugh at the little Torquay>