• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

josh scott

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Considering Steve Perryman's brother is the commercial manager at Hayes and Yeading you would have thought we might have had the inside track particularly as he was out pf contract when he signed for the Daggers and cost nothing.
The problem is Tisdale and Perryman would have wanted to take him on a 14 year trial before making a decision.

Red Monster

Considering Steve Perryman's brother is the commercial manager at Hayes and Yeading you would have thought we might have had the inside track particularly as he was out pf contract when he signed for the Daggers and cost nothing.
Trust you to jump on the bandwagon and have a dig at our management, I haven't seen
you ever mention his name on here before todays game he's been there all season.

The lad done well today against some terrible defending, he's scored 10 goals in the
League this season which is ok but suddenly to make him a worldbeater on this one game.

All the other teams on the doorstep Millwall,Charlton,Brentford,Orient none of them snapped
him up.

You don't like Tisdale and Perryman or maybe you don't like there success but jumping
on this is just .....................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

malcolms

Trust you to jump on the bandwagon and have a dig at our management, I haven't seen
you ever mention his name on here before todays game he's been there all season.

The lad done well today against some terrible defending, he's scored 10 goals in the
League this season which is ok but suddenly to make him a worldbeater on this one game.

All the other teams on the doorstep Millwall,Charlton,Brentford,Orient none of them snapped
him up.

You don't like Tisdale and Perryman or maybe you don't like there success but jumping
on this is just .....................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Where have I mentioned he's a world beater or had a pop at the management? I just pointed out a well known fact that Bill Perryman is Steve's brother and he is Commercial Manager at Hayes and Yeading where the boy was sgned from..

we had the inside track he wasnt deemed to our taste

malcolms

we had the inside track he wasnt deemed to our taste
Another poster who knows all the inner workings at the club...If you know then why not just say who you are..it would put an end to the discussion immediately

Last edited:

Red Monster

Where have I mentioned he's a world beater or had a pop at the management? I just pointed out a well known fact that Bill Perryman is Steve's brother and he is Commercial Manager at Hayes and Yeading where the boy was sgned from..
Your correct it is a well know fact Bill Perryman is there, and was at Yeading before the two clubs merged.

But come off it how can you say your not having a pop !!

malcolms

Your correct it is a well know fact Bill Perryman is there, and was at Yeading before the two clubs merged.

But come off it how can you say your not having a pop !!
Its your prejudice that somehow works out I am

"I'm not having a pop at anyone" I'm just surprised that he hasn't seemingly been considered. Unless, as Sidmouth dialling code says, we have looked at him and deemed him "not to our taste"..which given our recent chronic lack of a goal threat would be even more surprising..wouldn't you agree?

Grecian1966

"I'm not having a pop at anyone" I'm just surprised that he hasn't seemingly been considered. Unless, as Sidmouth dialling code says, we have looked at him and deemed him "not to our taste"..which given our recent chronic lack of a goal threat would be even more surprising..wouldn't you agree?
Malcolm, why do you presume the club haven't "looked at him"? Maybe they had first refusal and come to the same conclusion they did aka David Hutton. Just because he has scored 10 goals at League Two level doesn't exactly prove anything does it? There are literally dozens of players who have scored ten goals in the bottom league but it doesn't mean they will all cut the mustard the league higher. Cut the manager some slack please otherwise what conclusion do you expect everyone to make of your postings?

Grecian Max

We all know what you meant Malcolm.

FFS go and get laid, you're constant whining is so tiring.

10 goals isn't even prolific! If he played for us you'd say he hadn't scored enough...

Red Monster

I'm not prejudice but I do notice your harsh negativity towards all that the Management
have achieved and are trying to achieved.

Yes of course we need to score more goals but you can't sign every Josh Scott ,dozens
of them when they join a League club don't make it and anyway we don't know if we tried to
get him and he wasn't interested in leaving the big smoke .

Shrewsbury agree terms with D&Redbridge to buy Paul Benson for 130k he didn't want to leave London.

You did post this last week ...............

" there is little in the last few years experience of PT to suggest that he will suddenly become a convert to positive attacking football in its broadest sense."

Which is totally wrong before last season we were 3rd top scorers in his first season in
charge then when we got promoted into L2 we were TOP scorers and when we were runners up to Brentford we were 4th , so not that defencive !!