• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

josh scott

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Their four wasn't too shy at handing out a bit of retribution, Joe Allanson being the recipient on one occasion, now there was a meeting of little and large, but the boy stood his ground and had a good game overall.

heathy1

worth a look at?

totally destroyed us last night with a hat-trick

sign him up!
If he had scored that hat trick against a medium to full strength Exeter City side then yes, but as he scored it against an Exeter eleven then no

bigtrees

Another boy with an attitude problem I believe, didn't look a bad player but why would we want him ?
Logan, Stansfield, Basham, Mackie, Stamp do we really need six strikers competing for what will probably be two spots ?
Best goal of the night, Dean Stamp, a cracker, the goal that is.
Obviously not seen too many pre-season games then? Tisdale has played 4-3-3 and 3-4-3 in most games, so he favours 3 up front. Therefore 3 back up strikers in the squad for the 3 playing.

Poultice

No I haven't been privileged to view the pre-season but I will have two bob with anybody that we do not start at Alty with more than two up front.

Should 4-3-3 be the order of the day then I would include Elam and Carlisle in my list making it 3 from 7, I don't see Tis playing three up unless he was going to play with a more defensive midfield set up.

It also seems Tis agreed with me cos he has let Shakey off the hook.

Grecian_Jay

Is it too late to get him in now...? Good performance today but probably added significant value now.

Gin Trap

i expect if we were intrested it would cost us

geoffwp

Does it become 'pre-season' the day after the last match of the season?

Gin Trap

Does it become 'pre-season' the day after the last match of the season?
i think so ;)

Dubai Grecian

Is it too late to get him in now...? Good performance today but probably added significant value now.
Great shout and well found.....

malcolms

Considering Steve Perryman's brother is the commercial manager at Hayes and Yeading you would have thought we might have had the inside track particularly as he was out pf contract when he signed for the Daggers and cost nothing.

Last edited: