• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Senior Reds

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
At the Cliff Hill
20240126_163502.jpg

Colesman Ballz

Have you been on the shandies again Isca, or was that a deliberate soft focus shot ? ;)

Rosencrantz

The Polyphonic Spree 40 years on?

iscalad

Have you been on the shandies again Isca, or was that a deliberate soft focus shot ? ;)
I'm in the photo. Not the photographer.

bimmerman

I'm sorry I don't know the ladies name, but the lady 3rd seat in on the right in the second row with the white hair, she is the nicest lady.

My first visit to SJP about 9 years ago she was so welcoming as i had no idea where I was going. Every time I go with my daughter she goes out of her way to say hello and make my daughter feel welcome. She is everything positive this club stands for, an absolute diamond

fred binneys head

I'm sorry I don't know the ladies name, but the lady 3rd seat in on the right in the second row with the white hair, she is the nicest lady.

My first visit to SJP about 9 years ago she was so welcoming as i had no idea where I was going. Every time I go with my daughter she goes out of her way to say hello and make my daughter feel welcome. She is everything positive this club stands for, an absolute diamond
I think that’s Di Lee and yes, you’re 100% correct.

Exehausted

I think that’s Di Lee and yes, you’re 100% correct.
Yes it is Di Lee and she's an absolute legend. She lost her husband John a few years ago who was also a club legend. The work they did between them was phenomenal.

iscalad

Just a reminder that the February meeting of the Senior Reds will take place this coming Wednesday, the 7th in the John Lewis Trust Suite, when our guest will be former City striker Ray Pratt.

As many of you will remember, Welshman Ray spent six years with the club, joining for £10,000 from Merthyr Tydfil in 1980. During that time he scored 61 goals from 173 appearances, before moving into local football.

Ray will have many stories to tell and memories to share.

Doors will open at 1pm for the usual refreshments and social chat plus a chance to visit our Club Museum across the corridor and see recent updates. The meeting itself starting at 2pm.

All members and fellow supporters are welcome.

iscalad

A good turnout today
20240207_141040.jpg

Rosencrantz

Well Ray is well turned out...😉