• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Official Exeter City versus Burton Albion Matchday Thread

Great win that. Dug the deepest we have all year to all but secure our safety. Up the bast*rd city!!

chunkymorrinmunter

Never thought that win was under threat for the whole match despite then hitting the woodwork twice.47 points,another couple of wins and attention will be turning to the summer.
If we get a summer

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well done City.

Alli doesnt look fit by any stretch.....

Will Aimson immense today. Looks twice the player he did a few months ago past few games. Made crucial blocks and tackles.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fantastic result which I think we just about deserved. What we sometimes lacked in quality we compensated for with effort and you could see what it meant to the players. Lots of heroes out there today but Will Aimson was absolutely outstanding. And after all the justifiable complaints about lack of entertainment at home games I was absolutely gripped by the last 15 or 20 minutes.

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
From Paul Hurst - that's how you play with ten men you whingeing cnut

CWH-NYC_

Can somebody post team sheet. 3 Grecians driving down from Memphis to New Orleans.
Hope to listen to game as we drive.
Well that made for a pleasant drive. Now lunch!!

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Garry needs to earn his corn now
I thought he got the subs pretty much spot on today.

Simba3011

Subs were superb today, glad we didn't just sit in for the second half and played with some intensity

Bridgy 81

First thing I'd be doing is laughing in the face of matey that got Jules sent off
If whatever he did was in front of one of the officials and warranted a red card then Jules got himself sent off.