• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Official Exeter City versus Burton Albion Matchday Thread

Mid Devon Grecian

Re Alli. His fitness is clearly why Caldwell didnt want to introduce him too early. Looked absolutely goosed and he only played 20 mins 🤣
Yeah, he’s not there yet but clearly got hauled down by Burton defender and ref gives free kick to them.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oh my word, really? You are that warped you want to stir up shit against a new supporter of our club?

Shame on you.
Harsh. Jambo has been here for years and just gave a gentle prod when a Rangers fan said he wasn’t a glory boy. Must admit I had a little smile when he said he preferred to support the underdog - WTF? 🤣

But Scotty is welcome at SJP like anyone else, and I’m sure Jambo feels the same way, just might have a bit of bantz with him every now and then I guess.

Mid Devon Grecian

Harsh. Jambo has been here for years and just gave a gentle prod when a Rangers fan said he wasn’t a glory boy. Must admit I had a little smile when he said he preferred to support the underdog - WTF? 🤣

But Scotty is welcome at SJP like anyone else, and I’m sure Jambo feels the same way, just might have a bit of bantz with him every now and then I guess.
Whatever, if you feel that way about a new supporter over someone who’s ’served their time’ who am I to argue.?

FWIW I think you’re wrong.

ScottyRFC

I will be a regular now at SJP m8 , I'm extremely thick skinned, really looking forward to our first away game.

iscalad

I will be a regular now at SJP m8 , I'm extremely thick skinned, really looking forward to our first away game.
You certainly need to be thick skinned supporting City.
You'll think someone had a good game and 10 people on here will be baying for your blood😁

STURTZ

Maybe you two could get together over a pint or two, have a cosy chat?

ScottyRFC

You certainly need to be thick skinned supporting City.
You'll think someone had a good game and 10 people on here will be baying for your blood😁
The very same on Rangers forums m8, football fans are extremely fickle.

Mid Devon Grecian

You really are a tw*t @strurtz give it a rest FFS

ScottyRFC

Everything is possible

JayPob94

Exeter are now my English team m8, just seems I can't get away from Scottish footballs hatred of everything Rangers, wee raging Hearts fans now appearing for some reason 😀
Glad you enjoyed the game. I live in Aberdeen and try to watch their games occasionally... But my beloved Exeter actually play to a better standard. Pre season game between the 2 would be lovely.

P.S. Rangers will win the league