• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bye bye Liverpool.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
You've gotta love Ollie, previously of Weston Super Mare, Watkins.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
You've gotta love Ollie, previously of Weston Super Mare, Watkins.
I think Rashfords performance in what turned out in the end to be a really rip roaring game with Liverpool may well have secured him his place on the plane. I’m not a fan of him but credit where credit is due today he played very well.

grecIAN Harris

I think Rashfords performance in what turned out in the end to be a really rip roaring game with Liverpool may well have secured him his place on the plane. I’m not a fan of him but credit where credit is due today he played very well.
Better hope England only play the Home Nations and Germany then as Rashford has only turned up for the games against Citeh and Liverpool, against anyone else he's been a waste of a shirt.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Better hope England only play the Home Nations and Germany then as Rashford has only turned up for the games against Citeh and Liverpool, against anyone else he's been a waste of a shirt.
I guess the problem with Rashford is he has bags of ability, he keeps getting picked because if he turns up he's almost unplayable - problem is, he rarely turns up.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
IMO the decision is probably not between Rashford and Ollie, but between Ollie and Toney.

Reports suggest Harry Kane is injured and will not play against Brazil tomorrow. Will GS give Ollie and Toney a half each, or will he start with his preferred CF and bring the other on later?

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Reports suggest Harry Kane is injured and will not play against Brazil tomorrow. Will GS give Ollie and Toney a half each, or will he start with his preferred CF and bring the other on later?
Intriguing possibility whoever he plays will have a great opportunity to cement their place in the squad. Hopefully it will be Ollie and with any luck he will then be able to push Toney out of the picture…….only time will tell.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Something romantic about an Exeter City boy growing up to play against Brazil.

Hope he gets on and the media are all over the back story.

Spoonz Red E

Something romantic about an Exeter City boy growing up to play against Brazil.

Hope he gets on and the media are all over the back story.
He's already scored against them ....