• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Port Vale v. Exeter prediction and discussion thread

wiveygrecian

Port Vale in the bottom 4 again ,really need to make this game count. They’ve got 3 home matches left and Bolton away.
Who knows what team we will play but it would be lovely to go 8 unbeaten
I think we will win 2-1 Alli and Aimson with the goals

ryancooper327

2-1. Alli and Aitchison for us. Garrity for them.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I want to say win but surely we can't go 8 unbeaten?!

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
After denying us the Championship a couple years back, it would be nice to repay the favour and help relegate Vale back to whence they came. 👍

denzel

After denying us the Championship a couple years back, it would be nice to repay the favour and help relegate Vale back to whence they came. 👍
Agree, but I'm torn as that might mean saving Burton..

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Preview, referee details and interviews with Gary and Zak.

Last edited:

Bridgy 81

Seems only 5 minutes ago we were sweating about our League One status, now we’ve deciding who we’d like to relegate!

arthur

Dreadful performance there last year until Rakheem Harper got sent off and we started to improve. Enjoyed the oatcake though...

There are very good reasons for thinking we'll win this (which means we might well not).

I think, having listened to this, the make up of the team will be interesting. A fair few knocks and niggles, many of which won't have fully healed by Saturday. And no Sonny until next season, which seems wise

0-2 win. Alli to lead the line and bag a 1st half double before sitting back for 45 mins.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hoping we get the three points which means we have bettered last season's points record as the two games after PV are much tougher - Northampton are possibly the team we have the worst record against and barring that 1-1 a couple of years ago almost always seem to lose at their place. That just leaves Oxford at home and I wouldn't want to have to rely on a win then to get the points we need to get to 57 points