• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Port Vale v. Exeter prediction and discussion thread

Grecian_in_Plymouth

3-1 City another Aimson back heel , followed by a bicycle kick top corner and then the lads give him the 95th min penalty that he Panekas

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Line up difficult to predict after hearing from Gary's presser that Sonny wont play again this season, Aitchison, Cole, Harper and Richards are all doubts. Add to that the self imposed exile of Mo Eisa and that potentially leaves Milli Alli as our only forward!! Despite that my seawood is telling me a 2-1 win :)

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Line up difficult to predict after hearing from Gary's presser that Sonny wont play again this season, Aitchison, Cole, Harper and Richards are all doubts. Add to that the self imposed exile of Mo Eisa and that potentially leaves Milli Alli as our only forward!! Despite that my seawood is telling me a 2-1 win :)
There's always Cheick. Playing him up front might send Exeweb into meltdown but would at least guarantee an academy product in the starting 11.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
There's always Cheick. Playing him up front might send Exeweb into meltdown but would at least guarantee an academy product in the starting 11.
And another reason why I'm hoping Chieck is still with us next season with Kite (probably) and Hartridge going and question marks over Harry Lee. Kinda leaves us with Sonny and possibly Jake Richards for GC to pick from! An almost certain end to the Academy record. If Jake is ruled out this Sat due to injury then I wonder if we will see Chieck starting in place of say Sweenz?

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
What about Muskwe??

Dreadful performance there last year until Rakheem Harper got sent off and we started to improve. Enjoyed the oatcake though...
Oatcakes, hmmm. I love getting stuck into local stuff especially if its food related. In Japan for the WC I had to try a popular bit of street food - Takoyaki (Octopus balls - never knew that they even had balls), the locals were lapping them up so when in Rome etc. an acquired taste, certainly.....

but Oatcakes, I have tried and they are meh. Give me pie, mash and liquor, a parmo, scouse, laverbread or a balti in Brum anytime.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
What about Muskwe??
Who ?

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
City masterclass: 3:0

Cole, Aimo, Alli.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
City masterclass: 3:0

Cole, Aimo, Alli.
No Cole according to GC so 2:0 City Aimo & Alli

suffolklad

I was really impressed with Alli when he played on Tuesday. So i expect him to bag a couple.