• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

No more iFollow

budegrecian

It does mean that the commentary for the televised games will be provided by Sky, not Radio Devon/Radio Some Other Provincial Outpost. On balance, this is probably a good thing, though the potential to irritate will always remain :)
What no Alan Tonge!!?

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
It does mean that the commentary for the televised games will be provided by Sky, not Radio Devon/Radio Some Other Provincial Outpost. On balance, this is probably a good thing, though the potential to irritate will always remain :)
Does it? Where do you think Sky will get all those commentators every week, all with knowledge of the local sides. Don't you think some of the BBC commentators will stay on?

arthur

What no Alan Tonge!!?
I did say "on balance". You win some, you lose some....

arthur

Does it? Where do you think Sky will get all those commentators every week, all with knowledge of the local sides. Don't you think some of the BBC commentators will stay on?
The commentary on the current extended highlights is not the same as for the whole game on ifollow. Not sure quite how that works, but it sounds like a Sky person doing it...

denzel

The commentary on the current extended highlights is not the same as for the whole game on ifollow. Not sure quite how that works, but it sounds like a Sky person doing it...
Extended highlights is different. If there is a full EFL programme that would be 36 games, requiring 36 commentators and presumably summarisers. Where are they getting all these people from?

manc grecian

Extended highlights is different. If there is a full EFL programme that would be 36 games, requiring 36 commentators and presumably summarisers. Where are they getting all these people from?
Someone doing voice over commentary in a studio

SimonBB

Going to be interesting for travelling to away games. Could be some even earlier starts

iscalad

There will be stupid 12.30 and 5.15 starts.

Grecian Max

I've just realised that 12.30 games would mean 6.30am KOs in Mexico City

Now I'm outraged

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've just realised that 12.30 games would mean 6.30am KOs in Mexico City

Now I'm outraged
Trust me, as a new dad you will be awake at 6.30am 🤣