• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

No more iFollow

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
But if you are going to games, then why would you need to be kept happy.

Us abroadies will be able to put money into city via Ifollow cos we cant get to games.
Er, because he said he won't be able to make the games. It's not all about you

Spoonz Red E

So is it worth buying a season ticket if games are to be moved away from Saturday?
That's a good shout.
Sky say that more notice will be given regarding the moving of kick-off times.
It might be worth the club ticket office looking at a potential means of partial refunds (the pro rata season ticket value for the individual game) if notice is given to the club within a certain time frame. The ticket could then be re-sold at match price.

Mid Devon Grecian

In theory, if you had a VPN and chose your server location as Mexico does that mean you could still access iFollow?

Spoonz Red E

In theory, if you had a VPN and chose your server location as Mexico does that mean you could still access iFollow?
Not just in theory but in practice too.

Max has extolled the convenience of VPNs several times on threads like this.
I don't know where he gets it from. :cool:

Mid Devon Grecian

Not just in theory but in practice too.

Max has extolled the convenience of VPNs several times on threads like this.
I don't know where he gets it from. :cool:
Excellent. I really don’t want to put any money in Sky’s pockets.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's a good shout.
Sky say that more notice will be given regarding the moving of kick-off times.
It might be worth the club ticket office looking at a potential means of partial refunds (the pro rata season ticket value for the individual game) if notice is given to the club within a certain time frame. The ticket could then be re-sold at match price.
They said that about PL games but still move them at very little notice whenever they want and there are no effective sanctions.

Don't trust them. If they can shaft fans of PL teams with impunity, they will not care about a few fans of little Exeter City being inconvenienced.

iscalad

I think this is pretty decent really, means we get to see more of other clubs and be more immersed in the league

Often you get "X team were crap" having played one game against us - will be able to get a more realistic view of the various sides
I doubt very much that I'll watch anything else except City.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
They said that about PL games but still move them at very little notice whenever they want and there are no effective sanctions.

Don't trust them. If they can shaft fans of PL teams with impunity, they will not care about a few fans of little Exeter City being inconvenienced.
I think sky and the elf will announce TV selections upto new year's before the season starts

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Haven't used ifollow since covid and I don't have or want sky, etc. If I can't get to a game I just follow it on x.

Spoonz Red E

True enough but we can only develop a potential ticketing policy based on information given.
I'd suggest the time frame allowed by the club for potential refunds is based on the date of any actual notice given by Sky.