• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Viljami Sinisalo (in on loan)

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Be good to have him back next season, but I suspect in the words of Al 20000

"Norfolk enchants"

If Villa can get him a loan at a Championship team where he'll be #1 that'll be the decision.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
What a wonderful video, well done Scott and the social media team and thank you Vil, what a fantastic young man he is (and great player).

budegrecian

Absolutely fantastic video that.
Vils is going to be very emotional on Saturday, as will most of us be.
I guess the ‘one more year’ is not to be thought.😢

Bridgy 81

Vil has been a brilliant signing for us and although I appreciate he’s unlikely to come back to us I imagine he’s likely to have a very good career elsewhere.
I’m not normally that bothered about the more strident opinions on here about our players when they’ve just arrived but those who were rubbishing him after the Torquay game must be feeling a bit daft I’d imagine.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
What a lovely guy and not a bad keeper either (y) - I am sure he will go on to have a great career
We must not forget 'once a Grecian always a Grecian'

UTC

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Off to bigger and better it seems from that video - fair play I think he could make it in the Prem

His levels for a young keeper are very good and he's extremely consistent - no idea what happened at Burton, perhaps it was too early for him and it knocked his confidence

Looking for another goalie then, would be good to get someone in who could stick about for a bit but I suspect another loan

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Off to bigger and better it seems from that video - fair play I think he could make it in the Prem

His levels for a young keeper are very good and he's extremely consistent - no idea what happened at Burton, perhaps it was too early for him and it knocked his confidence

Looking for another goalie then, would be good to get someone in who could stick about for a bit but I suspect another loan
Yes, goalie loans are the thing these days, PL have so many. My Brentford supporting mate says they have 6 goalkeepers on their books. Maybe a season long loan.

Bridgy 81

Cameron Dawson is available this summer I believe.

budegrecian

I was hoping Harry Lee would be making his breakthrough next season but it’s all gone a bit quiet in that respect.

Bridgy 81

I was hoping Harry Lee would be making his breakthrough next season but it’s all gone a bit quiet in that respect.
I agree.
I’d love Harry to be our keeper or at least in the mix in the next season or so.