• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Viljami Sinisalo (in on loan)

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Indeed, as per post #435!

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Indeed, as per post #435!
Ha, expecting a Mod to read posts😄

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Ha, expecting a Mod to read posts😄
Indeed :)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Amazing to think English is his second language. Talks better English than what I do.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Amazing to think English is his second language. Talks better English than what I do.
Better thun wot oi does too.
But, nevertheless, what a thoroughly bloody decent chap he is.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I absolutely love him. This is very cruel, to give us two loveable goalies in the last five years and both having to go back to their real clubs who clearly didn't love them enough in the first place. He has given the cliche 110% this season and is a proper hero.

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
My little cameo in that video was highlighted to me before I saw it (the devilishly handsome and definitely not looking about 8 months pregnant chap almost laughing with incredulity when we conceded against Wigan at 9:17).
Does the devilishly handsome chap stand to the right of the goal, as you look to the pitch?

This incredibly stoopid chap stands right behind him (I think), and never realised...

I'm having flashbacks to meeting Adam for the first time... twice :ROFLMAO:

JW57++

I do not normally listen to interviews on here, especially long ones, but I am so glad I listened to Vil’s interview. Such genuine passion and gratitude. His attention to detail on the goalie’s role is also exemplary and throughout the interview he is magnanimous in his compliments of others.
We have been very fortunate in having him here for the season and I sincerely hope that he will, in time, become a Premiership goalkeeper.
Onnea jatkoon, Vil.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great recognition for a great player & person