• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

1904 merchandise

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Doubt it'd be allowed, it's unofficial afterall.

Not many shirts of the original batch left, and with no real sales push apart from on here. Hoping to launch (with press this time) for the wider ECFC community at the beginning of next season, t-shirt weather and all that.

There's a small profit, and hopefully we can add to that with the second batch :)
Looking at the weather for Brizzle tomorrow, it would seem to be a good day for wearing the 1904 gear!

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Doubt it'd be allowed, it's unofficial afterall.
You don't get if you don't ask Max and what with Egg being a bit of face it might present an easy avenue for sales which could benefit Pitch in and Club. Obviously stock levels are a bit of an issue for you but I am sure the Trust would be only to pleased to help such a worthwhile effort with a little short term funding.

Grecian Max

Looking at the weather for Brizzle tomorrow, it would seem to be a good day for wearing the 1904 gear!
It's lovely up here today... leaving work early to go for a pint of two in sun [H]

The joys of working for yourself [y]

Grecian Max

You don't get if you don't ask Max and what with Egg being a bit of face it might present an easy avenue for sales which could benefit Pitch in and Club. Obviously stock levels are a bit of an issue for you but I am sure the Trust would be only to pleased to help such a worthwhile effort with a little short term funding.
Yeah might be worth a go, I was under the impression though that it was a Tony Pryce outlet?

I dunno, I'm sure the new designs will do well wherever they are being sold, they're pretty cool, even if I do say so meself :p (you can see one of them on my site)

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stupid question I am sure but has there been any attempt to get the package into the Club Shop and if so how are negs progressing ?
Never asked the question for a number of reasons: [1] As others have said, the shop is Tony Pryce's and not the club's [so it could have got horribly complicated]; [2] We had 100 shirts manufactured but, with four designs, that's only a handful in each size so maintaining stock levels would have presented 'a challenge'; and [3] Mindful of [2], it is, I think, simpler to offer the shirts via the website at www.ecfc1904.co.uk.

On the subject of Tony Pryce [and without wishing to derail my own thread]...

http://www.thisisexeter.co.uk/news/Sport-stores-continue-trading-administrators-buyer/article-3403854-detail/article.html

Last edited:

Poultice

Durr !

Shirley a thread of its own might be be concomitant.

Oli

How much profit did this end up giving to the Trust?

lmartin

Administrator
I'd love one of those Tisdale Vintage shirts but presume no more got made? Per'aps we need an Exeweb shop? :)

Oli

Yeah, they do look great. Have to hand it to Max.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
What about a SIEGE! or an 'I'm a member of the trust' t-shirt. They'd both be quite popular I think.