• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2024 Summer Transfer Window

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Duke has lost his source so I don't take him as seriously as before.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Duke has lost his source so I don't take him as seriously as before.
Well claiming he gets his information from Gary just makes him a laughing stock frankly

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well claiming he gets his information from Gary just makes him a laughing stock frankly
I think the tweet was tongue in cheek, to be honest.

It didn’t make sense to me either. No way will we hang on till later in the window to make any signings, particularly a GK unless he’s very hopeful of re-signing Sinisalo, which must be unlikely.

Please tell me you all realise that Dukes tweet is meant as a joke. It's painfully obvious

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Please tell me you all realise that Dukes tweet is meant as a joke. It's painfully obvious
we can confirm that all dukes tweets are a joke :ROFLMAO:

we can confirm that all dukes tweets are a joke :ROFLMAO:
His track record ain't terrible. I do think at some point he had a source in the club, whether he still has it I don't know

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ben Hamer 36, just released by Watford, tonnes of experience offer perhaps a one year deal before Harry takes the gloves - if Harry stays of course :cautious:

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ben Hamer 36, just released by Watford, tonnes of experience offer perhaps a one year deal before Harry takes the gloves - if Harry stays of course :cautious:
Didn't let us down before, unless Pete knows different..

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Didn't let us down before, unless Pete knows different..
He's not tall enough 🙂

jimmy

I believe this is not just one of those ex-player is available shouts. Could be a goer this.

From South West. May fancy a League One #1 role plus mentor to 'arry. 36, played at the top level so I'm sure he's conditioned for a couple more seasons.