• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

3 programmes looking for a home

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have 3 programmes looking for a new home, I use to collect a lot but over time have got rid of most except these three, The first two are the FA Cup games against Man U, Home and away, Including the ticket stubbs, Also i have a programme for our Centenary match against the Brazil Masters from 2004 at SJP. If anyone is interested in them (All three Please) please PM me.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Hi DB mate I already have those , But just thinking could we turn this into a general place to either pass stuff on to other Grecian's instead of using Ebay or other such places where a lot of stuff gets sold off to people who seem to get it at a knock down price then chuck back on again for serious money ?

I would rather sell stuff to a gen City fan for a fair price then see it sold on again.

Reactions: DB9

DB9

Hi DB mate I already have those , But just thinking could we turn this into a general place to either pass stuff on to other Grecian's instead of using Ebay or other such places where a lot of stuff gets sold off to people who seem to get it at a knock down price then chuck back on again for serious money ?

I would rather sell stuff to a gen City fan for a fair price then see it sold on again.
We are hoping to move this year and Mrs DB9 is clearing out stuff and is going to do a couple of car boot sales, Came across these programmes, All 3 are in good nick and i don't want to sell them to a "Collector" but rather give them to a genuine ECFC fan who realises the significance of what these games actually meant to a club on its knees at the time and the Centenary game on how special that was for the history of the club.

Bridgy 81

Came across these programmes, All 3 are in good nick and i don't want to sell them to a "Collector" but rather give them to a genuine ECFC fan who realises the significance of what these games actually meant to a club on its knees at the time and the Centenary game on how special that was for the history of the club.
Well said.

DB9

Please Note: I'm not expecting any payment for the programmes, Just a good home.

Oldsmobile-88

We are hoping to move this year and Mrs DB9 is clearing out stuff and is going to do a couple of car boot sales,
Brave man, if I ever had the woman in my life do a clear out, my extensive collection of away programmes from every one I’ve been to, plus other football memorabilia, let alone my collection of railway lamps would end up in a skip 😎
If I peg it suddenly I know that would happen !

• Haha

Billtong

Going mental at wembley row 131 between seats 234-
Out of interest does the ECFC Museum have these items?

DB9

Out of interest does the ECFC Museum have these items?
I'd imagine they have, If they haven't they are more than welcome to these.

Billtong

Going mental at wembley row 131 between seats 234-
Might be worth dropping them a line.