• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

8 points behind..

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
am i right in thinking that this week they are playin 1 game but it will count as the cup semi and the league game???
if so how very very tinpot is that!!
Couldn't agree more. They do this in kids football, and it amazes me that managers agree to it there, let alone in the second tier of professional rugby.

Brian Moore

It's not tinpot, its because Moseley havent got floodlights so they cant fix in a mid week game and anyway some of their players might not be able to leave work early enough for an evening kick off. Oh I see your point, yep, very Tinpot!

Brian Moore

Looking at the fixtures and Leeds's current form I have to respectfully disagree, IMHO this could go either way, bring on those Premiership pussies.

Simples.
Leeds have the easier run in;
Leeds v Pirates
Moseley v Leeds
Manchester v Leeds (being played at Leeds!)
Leeds v Newbury
Plymouth v Leeds

Only one which i cant see them getting a BP there is at Plymouth where as Chiefs have a couple of potential banana skins away at Coventry & Rotherham as well as home to Doncaster. I would love to think you were right but i just cant see it.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
I would love to think you were right but i just cant see it.
One point could be all that is needed, all we can do is max ours and hope.

Simples