• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Aaron Dawson

No problem, I think he is a decent player but there are many decent youth players who can't take the required step up to pro football. Like you I hope he does and goes on to be a bit special but there is a long way to go for him yet.

bflockha

His Dad was a very skilfull player,hope Aaron gets an opportunity and takes it.

budegrecian

The boy played in the first half of the game against Truro tonight & was outstanding. He plays in the centre of midfield & demands the ball all the time & then plays some fantastic short passes. He is also not afraid to put his foot in.
He still needs to develop physically before he gets into the team so at 16 I don't expect to see him this year, but he is going to be one hell of a player in a season or so.
He needs to be signed on a long contract.

exeterali

I am glad you liked him ;)
I told you, i have faith in one of my best mates!!!
Good Luck Daws!!

evoecfc

His Dad was a very skilfull player,hope Aaron gets an opportunity and takes it.
Hope he dont drink like his dad :D

exeterali

Hahaha Russell In Fat Jax All the time ;)
Haha
Evo going boxing next time?

evoecfc

more than likely

Forever7

The boy played in the first half of the game against Truro tonight & was outstanding. He plays in the centre of midfield & demands the ball all the time & then plays some fantastic short passes. He is also not afraid to put his foot in.
He still needs to develop physically before he gets into the team so at 16 I don't expect to see him this year, but he is going to be one hell of a player in a season or so.
He needs to be signed on a long contract.
Agree with that 100 per cent, What a prospect we have.

I was disappointed Michael Clark wasn't given a longer trial after watching him at Weston, but with the likes of Liam and Aaron, I can see what Tis didn't persue his interest.

The most impressive thing for me was that, for a boy of 16, he demanded the ball and was certainly vocal on the pitch. Really pleased to have seen the lad play and hope he gets a taste against Pompey because he deserves it on tonight's showing.

exeterali

He is with the team for the whole Cornish tour
Tisdale rung him earlier
And hopefully abit of Portsmouth to
I suppose i should say thanks lol for saying all this stuff about my mate
=) hes reading it as we speak ;)

Forever7

No need to say thanks exeterali, just telling it as I saw it. Given that he was up against Joe Broad and Matt Hockley, two experienced midfielders that have both played a fair few games in the League, he can be very pleased with his performance. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Tis wanted to play him for longer but such was his impact, he took him off with a view to giving him a run out against Pompey.