• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Admiral Muskwe

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Didn't think he did much of anything as usual.Pleased to see him replaced by Yanic.Maybe try him as a finisher if Aitchison is fit and we play that genuine 3 in midfield again.We would only need two forwards then.It's November and we are getting closer to the transfer window.🥳

InMyBlood

Nathan Jones on Radio 5 said he signed him (I think) and rated him highly. Something like that, anyway
He did and said that he had amazing potential

Grecianman135

Hopefully more fitness, running and game time will help him find his rhythm. Easy to forget he has barely kicked a ball this season.
Begs the question why in a blind panic for a striker we sign one who hasn't played a game prior to joining us...

After losing one striker who now can't get a game for his new club,for money we haven't even fully received yet 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

The mind boggles.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nathan Jones on Radio 5 said he signed him (I think) and rated him highly. Something like that, anyway
He said he was a "real talent".

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Begs the question why in a blind panic for a striker we sign one who hasn't played a game prior to joining us...

After losing one striker who now can't get a game for his new club,for money we haven't even fully received yet 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

The mind boggles.
That in a nutshell sums up my thinking too. Annoying and will certainly now determine our season.Let‘s hope we don’t get relegated because of our mistake.

Grecianman135

That in a nutshell sums up my thinking too. Annoying and will certainly now determine our season.Let‘s hope we don’t get relegated because of our mistake.
Joint mistake by manager and board both need to take responsibility and we need to recruit in January or we're buggered. END OF.

The club has money saved for one reason or another,but will they spend any I beg to differ...

And January is a hard window anyway..so it's going to be squeeky bum time.

tom_ecfc

Joint mistake by manager and board both need to take responsibility and we need to recruit in January or we're buggered. END OF.

The club has money saved for one reason or another,but will they spend any I beg to differ...

And January is a hard window anyway..so it's going to be squeeky bum time.
Spending that ‘floating’ money is key. We may save it for a rainy day, but staying in L1 even from extra ticket sales from the away end could make up a bit chunk of that straight away. Remember when Harrogate brought sub 50 fans for a midweek game; compare that will the amount of away end sell out we are getting now. Not to forget the home attendances being lower in L2 than L1. An interesting January awaits.

And to keep it on topic…Muskwe needs to go back to Luton and use that loan spot for someone who wants to wear the shirt.

Grecianman135

Spending that ‘floating’ money is key. We may save it for a rainy day, but staying in L1 even from extra ticket sales from the away end could make up a bit chunk of that straight away. Remember when Harrogate brought sub 50 fans for a midweek game; compare that will the amount of away end sell out we are getting now. Not to forget the home attendances being lower in L2 than L1. An interesting January awaits.

And to keep it on topic…Muskwe needs to go back to Luton and use that loan spot for someone who wants to wear the shirt.
Us going into League Two we may as well sign the death warrant,lower gates,less money,less commercial value,less exposure,less talent on display.

And we'll be stuck down there again as we'd never compete with your Salford's,Bradford's and potential Wrexham's of the league and I can't see Gary's contacts slumming it in League Two. 👍

Ashford Grecian

Nathan Jones is an annoying tosser

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nathan Jones is an annoying tosser
Good song though.