• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Adrian Hitchcox aka RW

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Guys and I am sure Gals also I am finding it very difficult to start this thread but am going to do so nevertheless. I have just finished speaking to Adrian this afternoon and learned that he is once again facing a battle with cancer and is scheduled for an operation Thursday 2nd September.

As many of you are aware Adrian and I are very good friends but today I know he will appreciate knowing that everyone in his court wishing him well and thinking about him. He is fighter but everyone needs a helping hand sometimes and let's never also forget the power of prayer.

Terryhall

All the best RW. Might not always agree with you but you certainly always have an opinion and present it in a clear and forthright manner - much respect for that.

Good luck on the 2nd.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Ouch, wishing RW well.

Benguin

Sending thoughts and wishes for a speedy recovery.
Hopefully the football will give you some time for happy reflection in the next few weeks as well.

older-codger

We have crossed swords on occasion but nevertheless I wish you well RW and hope that the op is successful and you get a full recovery

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
All the best RW.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
All the best for the 2nd Ade; thinking of you mate.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Best wishes to you, Adrian.

manc grecian

Best Wishes RW.

Banksy

All the very best R W , my thoughts are with you and yours at this very difficult time.