• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

AFC Wimbledon 28th December.

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
I probably shouldn't be on this part of the forum but what a ******* this rap guy comes across.
Always welcome on any part of the forum Curls, and no I haven't been drinking tonight (beer)

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I probably shouldn't be on this part of the forum but what a ******* this rap guy comes across.
I like him. Been a while since we've had someone funny on here.

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Mind you, anyone heeding his advice and heading for Wimbledon *may* be disappointed!

If this wasn't just about my nearest game (closer than Wycombe but Wycombe quicker to get to for me) I'd probably swerve it, wasn't going to bother last season until our Bauys match on the Sunday got called off.

As it is I'll be there, with one eye on my phone as it's my sister's due date.

Ashford Grecian

Hate this S*&! hole with it's awful view but clap, clap + junior only down the "frog and toad" for me....

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Sunday bloody Sunday. Another match I can't go to.

Information

Wimbledon is in London, it has a station and even if geography isn't your thing, there is always Google.
Ignoring the sarcasm Can I point out that AFC do not play in Wimbledon

Kingston upon Thames is where they play

Ashford Grecian

Norbiton, 10 - 15 mins walk easy.....

Avening Posse

Not up there in terms of favourite aways, view not great, and that freak rain storm last year has probably contributed to my negativity, that said will probably go anyway......."interesting" pub with blacked out windows fairly near the ground...

Silver fox

Not up there in terms of favourite aways, view not great, and that freak rain storm last year has probably contributed to my negativity, that said will probably go anyway......."interesting" pub with blacked out windows fairly near the ground...
Might have a pint or two in there then AP.

Oldsmobile-88

Hate this S*&! hole with it's awful view
I recommend a seat behind the goal.A decent view at least for a extra couple of quid.