• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Any whispers or rumours ?

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
The other red hot snippet of insider info I picked up yesterday was that Luton were playing hardball over Muskwe and refusing to take the ne'er-do-well back off loan.
Apparently so but also that Gary wants him back for the last 6 games of the season as 'extra firepower' :)

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
The other red hot snippet of insider info I picked up yesterday was that Luton were playing hardball over Muskwe and refusing to take the ne'er-do-well back off loan.
If we didn't insert a breakout clause, then it is Luton's right to do this. We cannot sit and whine about it now can we really.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ah, on a par with your Hartridge to Rovers snippet..... ;)

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ah, on a par with your Hartridge to Rovers snippet..... ;)
and it will but he misheard as it was Albion Rovers really

rifraf

Rumour in the Bowling Green is Hartridge gone to the gas. Done deal.
I'll drink more cider and report further developments.
In the interests of accuracy, the rumour is that Hartridge is going to The Gas next week........ and one Jevani Brown might be implicated in a swop exchange as part of the deal, but the latter unlikely.

kuznetsov

In the interests of accuracy, the rumour is that Hartridge is going to The Gas next week........ and one Jevani Brown might be implicated in a swop exchange as part of the deal, but the latter unlikely.
More chance of Stansfield returning.

The deluder

Joel Nouble (Frank's younger brother). Left out of Livi squad due to a transfer move.

Topsham Boy

More chance of Stansfield returning.
😂