• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Avb.....

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don't think Shaun Wright-Phillips 2 yards from goal with no keeper would be classified as a clear goal scoring opportunity
:D:D Made I larf.

Cravat

I don't think Shaun Wright-Phillips 2 yards from goal with no keeper would be classified as a clear goal scoring opportunity
:D

Terry really is a nasty individual. I'd love him to be done for racism as surely that would mean the end of him in an England shirt.

He's one of the main reasons I find it hard to care about England right now. How can I be proud of a national team for which such an odious character is the captain.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Ha - reminds me of the decision to only yellow the Daggers keeper when he rugby-tackled lil' Les after he had rounded him and was about to tap home from 8 inches into an empty net!

Red the Paper

Banned
Ha - reminds me of the decision to only yellow the Daggers keeper when he rugby-tackled lil' Les after he had rounded him and was about to tap home from 8 inches into an empty net!
8 inches to lil' Les is like 4 ft to Robert Wadlow.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
8 inches to lil' Les is like 4 ft to Robert Wadlow.
Wadlow would have been a great target man.

Antony Moxey

Hahaha - good point well made!

Bit late on this post but I thought QPR were dreadful in the second half. Quite one of the most brainless performances I have ever seen given they simply seemed to ignore fact they were playing against 9 men. Based on that, hard to see them surviving this year.

LOG

I use his anti-virus software.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I use his anti-virus software.

Made i larf.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Under pressure ?

lost the same amount now as Scolari.....